Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago Aurora & Elgin

Stephenson Cars 30-58 even, 101-109 odd

 

These 15 motor cars and 5 trailers were built by Stephenson Car Co. in 1903 and were part of the original stock.

30 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was retired in 1959.

32 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was retired in 1936 and rebuilt as a flat car.

34 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was modernized in February 1940 and retired in 1959.

36 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was acquired by Trolleyville in 1961 and was painted as Columbia & Southwestern 36.  It was sold to Illinois Railway Museum in December 2009.

38 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was modernized in September 1939 and retired in 1959.

40 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was retired in 1930.

42 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was destroyed in a wreck at Bellwood in 1922.

44 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was modernized in April 1941 and retired in 1955.

46 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was modernized in December 1940 and retired in 1959.

48 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was modernized in January 1940 and retired in 1955

50 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was modernized in November 1941 and retired in 1955.

52 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was modernized in January 1941 and retired in 1955.

54 was built by Stephonsin in 1903.  It was modernized in July 1946 and retired in 1959.

56 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was modernized in October 1947 and retired in 1959.

58 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was burned at Laramie Avenue in 1911.

101 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was modernized in March 1943 and retired in 1955.

103 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was modernized in June 1940 and retired in 1951 after a fire.

105 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was modernized in August 1940 and retired in 1955.

107 was built by Stephenson in 1903.  It was wrecked in 1914 and rebuilt as an express trailer. It was retired in 1937.

109 was built by Stepehenson in 1903.  It was rebuilt into funeral car 109 in 1906. It could only train with Metropolitan El cars and was converted to a flat car in 1937.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/2/2010

Memorial of St. Airaldus of Maurienne

Choose Life


Home Page

 

Don's Depot

 

Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth;

break forth into joyous song and sing praises!

--Psalm 98:4