Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this site, we do need support. We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Manitoba Short Lines and Industrial Railroads
Central Manitoba Ry.
4000, GP9u, was built by General Motors in March 1955, #A656, FN C184-14, as Canadian National 1737, Class GR-17a. It was renumbered 4413 in 1956 and rebuilt in 1983 as 4020, Class GR-418b. It was retired on November 9, 1998, and sold to Cando Contracting in 1999. It was became CEMR 4000.
4080, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1955, #20681, as Chicago & Illinois Midland 20, Class SW-1200. It was sold as David J Joseph Co 23 and resold to Western Rail Inc. It was sold as CEMR 4080.
4446, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1956, #2453, as Grand Trunk 1772. It was renumbered 4446 in 1956 and later transferred to Central Vermont as 4446, Class GR-17d. It was transferred to Grand Trunk Western and retired in 1998. It was sold to Western Railroad Dismantlers and sold to Taylor Rail Group Inc as TBRX 4446. It was transferred as CEMR 4081 in 2006.
Greater Winnipeg Water District Ry.
100, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric April 1946, #28486.
201, S13, was built by Montreal in January 1959, #82550, as Pacific Great Eastern 1003. It was renumbered 503 in 1983 and sold as GWWD 201 in 1989.
Hudson Bay Mining & Smelting Co.
8, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in February 1954, #32134, as Fort Dodge Des Moines & Southern 402. It was sold to Industrial Railway Equipment Co (Andrew Merilee) in 1969 and then to HBM&SCo as 8 in December 1969.
9, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in September 1955, #32303, as FDDM&S 405. It was sold to Industrial Railway Equipment Co (Andrew Merilee) in 1969 and then to HBM&SCo as 9 in December 1969.
Manitoba Paper Co.
This is a subsidiary of Abitibi Power & Paper Co.
Midland Ry. of Manitoba
1, SW900, was built by General Motors in May 1956, #A846. It was sold to Hyman Michaels Co, who sold it to George R. Silcott Co., who sold it to S. G. Paikin Co., who sold it to British Columbia Hydro & Power Authority as 931 in 1969.
Prairie Dog Central RR
4138, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1968, #24968, FN 5584-5, as Grand Trunk Western 4138, Class GR-17x. It became Central Vermont 4138, Class GR-17x, in November 1987 and returned as GTW 4138. It was stored unserviceable late in 1997 and retired on January 8, 1999. It was sold to Canac in 2000 and acquired by PDC in 2002 and restored in May 2003 as PDC 4138.
Southern Manitoba Ry.
3536, M420W, was built by Montreal in March 1974, #M6081-07, as Canadian National 2536, Class MR-20b. It was renumbered 3536 in 1986 and retired on January 10, 1997. It was painted black for a movie but never happened. It was sold to Kelowna Pacific Ry in 1999 and sold as SMNR 3536.
WebWork by rinity
Memorial of Blessed Charles of Austria
Don's Depot It is part of the discipline of God to make His loved ones
perfect through trial and sufferings. Only by carrying the Cross can one
reach the Resurrection. ---Archbishop Fulton Sheen
It is part of the discipline of God to make His loved ones perfect through trial and sufferings. Only by carrying the Cross can one reach the Resurrection.
---Archbishop Fulton Sheen